Sunday 17 June 2012

Wabi-Sabi: Finding the Beauty and Peace in Ordinary Things by Robyn Griggs Lawrence


(Revering modest living and authentic, useful objects, the Japanese philosophy of wabi-sabi can help you discover the sacred in the everyday and the beauty in imperfection.
Read more: http://www.motherearthnews.com/natural-health/wabi-sabi-zm0z11zvau.aspx#ixzz1y6xbOELK)



One of my best friends from home, Kim McCabe, showed me this article after I explained to her the blog and I think its very applicable.


The article is a bit to long for me to copy and paste, so use the link to find the full text.  It's a great way to remind ourselves that we don't only have to find beautiful what the media tells us is beautiful, we can find things in everyday life beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment